Who We AreAbout Specialty Industries
Specialty Industries can handle all of your contract packaging and assembling needs in Northeast Missouri, including De Kalb, Dearborn, Easton, Gower, and St. Joseph, MO. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Buchanan County, Missouri, providing meaningful employment for individuals with disabilities.
Specialty Industries will provide meaningful employment for individuals with disabilities.
Specialty Industries will be a premier manufacturing partner in our community. We will lead the effort to promote a better understanding of the capabilities and employability of individuals with disabilities.
- Provide a dignified work experience in a safe environment
- Be respectful of each employee’s abilities and offer continued training to provide the opportunity for employment success
- Advocate to protect the right to choose sheltered employment as a valuable work choice
- Coordinate our business with community agencies for the benefit of all employees at Specialty Industries
- Keep a continued focus on our mission for all business and financial decisions
What We Do Best
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Specialty Industries is Buchanan County’s premiere assembly and packaging services provider. If you have a product to push, we are your outsource partner.
View our annual report >
SI: A Great Place to Work
of Production Employees report a higher quality of life because of their employment at SI
Persons with a Disability employed in 2021
Average Years on the Job
Jobs by Style
Packaging and Shrink-Wrapping
Labeling and Sleeving
Specialty Industries is a proud member of the
Specialty Industries is proud to support A Team Missouri and the Dignity Has A Voice campaign.
Dignity Has A Voice, powered by the self-advocacy organization A Team Missouri, was created to tell the real story of people who choose employment in sheltered workshops.
A Team Northwest Missouri is the local chapter of this statewide advocacy group empowering people with disabilities to defend and protect the right to choose sheltered employment as a valuable work choice.
Learn more at www.facebook.com/ATeamNWMO.